It's not all about the numbers printed on the box..
..Take IMAX for example they are all THX (for the colours) but only use 2-4K dots for a screen size of 22 x 16m. The smaller the screen the less dots needed. Your projection screen may be 1/10th of IMAX. From any distance you can see how accurate the colours are, so you may need to decide between more dots and more accurate colours if your budget is $2,000-$3,000 range.
HCC recommends Mr. Antenna
Mr Antenna has technicians that service Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth with all antenna and audio visual needs. Their technicians are highly skilled and trained in all aspects of their field. Mr Antennas simple booking procedure ensures a seamless process and local technician to service you installation.
100% Guaranteed Work - Expert Advice & Service - Free Quotes
Did you know.. True 4K..
But to be fair..
- Can you tell the difference between Epson's 4K and True? Probably not if you're sitting a few meters from the screen.
- Do some people get headaches watching single chip DLP displays? In our opinion yes a few do for sure.
-- It's not a big percentage but in our humble experience people that tend to get motion sickness easily may be at risk from display methods that present colours sequentially.
- Should people that suffer from epilepsy use sequential colour displays. In our opinion, never.
Tips for buying on the net and getting a delivery
If you're spending thousands on the web it may be worthwhile considering a company like
our ausmedia.com.au that's been going since 1984 and accepts BPAY payments.
Most "so-so" operations don't accept BPAY because it's too hard for them to get approval.
Beware of GRAY MARKET as some tell fibs about the real warranty, always read the fine print.
Longhorn Projection Screens are here..
The new Slim Line 2020 - 2021 range here now!
- The Longhorn Lumière Series Projection Screen is the choice for discerning buyers that want a high-end projection screen without breaking the budget.
- The Lumière Series has been designed and tested in Australia to exacting standards to ensure you many years of happy viewing.
- Only the best quality finishes are used and the result is a stunning looking projection screen with performance to match.
- When compared to some more expensive projection screens the amount of light leakage is minimal giving you a more efficient gain screen thus enhancing your projection experience.
More information please visit longhorn.com.au
Looking for the best price & deals on
3D-HD Projectors or Scanners & Printers?